Whack-A-Plane! Whack-A-Plane!

Good game

But I think the blurry background makes it run very slow and its not really nescessary, just remove the blur filter, it doesnt add anything to the gameplay.

supersoldier supersoldier

Great game !

Fun game, but I'm fell forever when I died while jumping near the rock at the beginning even tho it says its fixed.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Damnit !

This game is too friggin hard !!!!

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Really nice !

Good addictive game !
I played for about 3 hours.
The only problem is that the skill tree is a bit borring. There is no real point in putting more than 1 or 2 points in each skills except usefull ones like heal and charge.

Since you can finish the game by spending about 20 skill points and you have to "lose" some of them to unblock abilities that have prerequisites it is hard to make a good character with a good array of abilities.

If the graphics and animation were really good it would have also helped make the battles less boring (because at some point, you just know that you are going to win anyways).

Enemies like the blood ring are awesome because you actually have to figure out how to beat them. Most of the other enemies were beatable just by unleashing triple shots/heal/charge/rinse and repeat.

Next time I would give limited amount of MP to the enemies and make them use it in a more appropriate way (like heal if they calculate that the strenght of the next shot will kill them wich would look something like :

if((_root.sinjid.strength - this.defense) >= this.currenthp) {
heal();
}

and add if to check wether they have enough mp to cast it.

Also some enemies could have reactions to some actions, like an ennemy that doesnt like magic could unleash a really powerfull attack if you cast magic on them.

I mean, the game is good, but it is mostly about battles and the battles do get boring so adding an element of strategy to each battle would make this game really great.

Anyways, thanx for the great game !!

4/5

Naked Melee Naked Melee

meh...

Too easy, I was able to do 61 clicks on superman

Splash and Dash Splash and Dash

Wow

I'd actually be interested to buy this game, but for no more than 99 cents. Canadian.

The Ultimate Tutorial The Ultimate Tutorial

Crappy buttons

You should have made a bigger "hit" for ur button and actually mention how to do it in your tutorial. And also u should have put a stopallsounds(); before playing the new tracks.

Error responds:

LOl thanks but thats wwhy there is a stop all sounds button on the top left side of the screen and it doesnt deserve a 0:|